Careers & interns
We are a young company with a small and motivated team, working every day to widen the horizon for the premium shoe brand, FERAGGIO. We are looking for talented and motivated experts who want to make FERAGGIO even bigger and better. We appreciate someone who is not afraid to take the lead, plans ahead and likes to toast at the end of a productive week. We are looking for the best! Currently hiring 1 creative intern and 2 marketing/sales intern for the Fall'22 semester.
START FALL 2022 (AUGUST/SEPTEMBER) 3-6 MONTHS | 38 HOURS A WEEK
We are currently looking for 2 awesome interns who can start mid August/beginning of September 2022 and stay ideally for a 6 month period (minimum of 3 months). You will be working closely with both the Marketing/Sales Director and the founder of FERAGGIO, performing a variety of tasks (no day is the same here).
We work in a fast-pace environment, where something new comes up pretty much every day. Our ideal candidate has an interest in the (luxury) fashion industry, is eager to learn, able to multitask and a go-getter. This is a great opportunity to gain lots of valuable experience in the fashion industry in a short period of time. Due to the size of FERAGGIO you will be able to explore all aspects of the company.
- Assisting with writing blogs and copy for newsletters (via mailchimp) and coming up with new promotional concepts
- Assisting with planning and organizing of campaign photoshoots. During your internship you will be part of at least 1 photoshoot.
- Based on graphic design interest: assisting with creating newsletters in Photoshop
- Performing market research, creating presentations and make recommendations on findings
- Keeping track of Marketing Calendar and additing important dates and events
- Performing research on influencers for brand collaborations
- Assisting with communication influencers/ambassadors/press and following up on new leads
- Assisting with sample borrowing and tracking for stylists/magazines, responsible for up keep of sample close
- Keeping track of press features and adding to our website
- Depending on interests, writing press release statements for collaborations, new product launches etc.
- Updating and analyzing weekly sales reports in Excel
- Assisting with placing factory orders (for new collections)
- Assisting customers with questions via phone, email and Facebook
- Helping customers find their dream FERAGGIOs in our warehouse
- Assisting with packing and shipping orders
- Organizing and maintaining warehouse, keeping track of stock
- Current enrolled student: HBO or WO education (fashion, hospitality, office management, events, communication, international studies, marketing or similar studies)
- Able to intern minimum of 4 days a week (ideally 5 days a week)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(plus if you’re good at Excel, but not necessary) and social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
- Bonus is you have experience with Photoshop and InDesign (and any other Adobe programs)
- Eager to learn, independent, precise, organized, proactive, efficient, result-oriented, can-do attitude
START FALL 2022 (IDEALLY MID AUGUST/BEGINNING SEPTEMBER) 3-6 MONTHS | 38 HOURS A WEEK
You will be working closely together with the Brand & Design Director from FERAGGIO and the other interns. We are in need of a creative brain that loves to be continuously busy with all kinds of projects, ranging from graphic products to campaign strategy and online communication. This means that interns with a wide variety of backgrounds can apply. We offer four spots of expertise:
Social media marketing and copywriting
When working within this expertise you are able to come up with both long and short copy for different kinds of material (e.g. social posts, website texts, newsletters, etc.). Additionally, you have an affinity with marketing and data. Basic social media insights are easy for you to interpret and write marketing proposals off of.
When working with this expertise you are constantly looking for ways to innovate our website or other online platforms. You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and are able to relay coding jargon in layman terms. Additionally, you will support the other editing/ visual design roles. Thus a basic understanding of adobe creative applications is a plus.
Photography and editing
You prefer looking at our products through a lens. You are capable of taking beautiful shots, both of our products or during fashion shoots with models. Your pictures have a professional feel and are in line with the FERAGGIO brand. After the shoot, you are able to edit the pictures in Photoshop, giving them that glossy high fashion feel.
Visual design and Art direction
This expertise focusses mainly on design. When we need a new format for a social post, an idea for a story or more conceptual insight, the team will often turn to you. You have a strong understanding of design and are able to apply this knowledge within the FERAGGIO brand when designing. Additionally, you accompany shoots and help with the setting.
Important across all roles is of course teamwork. We expect that our team is able to help each other out and brainstorm together. Everyone actively participates in the brainstorming process when we discuss campaign concepts and gives feedback when colleagues are in need of it. We expect our team members to bring as much positive energy with them during work as possible.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working with a structured planning
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Able to offer conceptual insights
- Photography skills/interests
- Able to work with hard deadlines
- Able to support professional production work
- Knowledge of current social media
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Possibility to develop yourself
- A lot of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to add strong concepts to your portfolio
- Responsibility inside a growing company
- Working independently on projects
- Lots of freedom: your own input & ideas
- An open corporate culture, everyone has the same rights
- A small and awesine team of people to closely work and communicate with
Are you the perfect candidate for either one of these internships? Think you're the ideal match but start dates/length of internship don't work for you? Please still email us with your start date and availability and we'll discuss!
Send an email (concerning Willemijn Heesen) with your CV and motivation to [email protected]. Let's HEEL THE WORLD together